Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||4,500||2,900||1,800||1,300|
Explore the beauty and nature on this tour you can cool off on Thailand’s highest peak with the beautiful scenic Doi Inthanon National Park. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold so do not forget a long sleeve jumper. On the way up we will visit Wachiritharn Waterfalls, The King and Queen Chedi’s, (the best views across the park are found here), and then to the peak of Doi Inthanon the highest mountain in Thailand. Near the top we will take the Angkha nature walk where you can walk amongst the unique flora and forest that grow at this altitude. There are both Karen and Hmong villages in the bounds of Doi Inthanon and we will see those at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit the highest peak in Thailand.
– Visit Twin Pagodas of King Bhumiphol and Queen Sirikit of Thailand as 60th Year birthday anniversary which built by Thai Royal Airforce.
– Soft Trekking See the lush green forest area.
– Stop at Hmong tribe’s market
– Visit the most beautiful Wachiratharn waterfall.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 08:00 am- 05.00pm )
Architecture / History / Waterfalls / Nature / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai ,Thailand
Tour duration: 8- 9 hours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Activities & Itinerary : The Pathway to the Hillside
Doi Inthanon National Park + Water Falls + Soft Trekking
- 8.00 am. Pick you up from you accommodation.
- Drive about 1.30 hours southwards of Chiangmai city to DoiIntanon National park which is the highest peak of Thailand (2,565 meters above sea level).
- We will stop at The most beautiful Vachiratharn waterfall it is the most impressive one and the fall produce plenty of mist which enough for refreshing.
- Meet our Tribesmen guide at the Trekking point. The local Karen tribe will be your tour guide during your hike, walk through a beautiful jungle where you will spot exotic local birds, butterfly, rice field, coffee plantation (depends on the season), and a waterfall. hiking for about 2 hours, Arrived the tribesmen guide village, experience their culture and sample mountain coffee drinks.( The lenght of Trekking can be requested )
- Drive through Baan Khun Klaang, the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon National park.
- Visit the King’s Royal Projects. Opium was once harvested on the mountainside but now more sustainable farming techniques are being practiced. There you’ll find a coffee plantation, cool-weather fruits and vegetables, and exotic flower gardens.
- Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
- Then, driving up for half an hour to the summit of mountain, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak, viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb). Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees celsius. In the cold/dry season night time, frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold, so do not forget a long sleeve jumper.
- Continue to the twin pagodas built by the Thai air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen pagodas for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. Also take a look at the beautiful Royal flower garden around the site.
- A stop will be made at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
- 05:30pm Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai or tranfer to airport and end of wonderful tour.
Meals : Lunch
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– Entrance fees.
–Thai lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
Exclusions in this Private Tour :
- Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– Please dress politely ( Knees and shoulders covered )
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour, we can stop to take a break if you need
– This is private tour, just for your party/ family, so we will take very good care of you.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****