Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||5,800||3,900||3,500||2,800|
A Private Day Tour. Drive to north of Chiang Mai to Maetang area for you to meet your Elephants and learn to gain your understand with this big and gentle animal. After the arrival in the elephant camp, get change into the mahout costume for you to learn and do the activity. Feed you elephants and make friends. Then hand on to look after your big and gentle friends. Take the bareback riding to the river for you to bath them in the river.
And then visit the Long Neck village, Visiting a one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages in Chiang Mai,Thailand is one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book. We had ethical questions on if it these hill tribe villages would feel like human zoos. Then heading to Buatong sticky waterfall for you to enjoy walking and climbing the waterfall from below to the top. Due to the waterfall is from natural lime stone so you could walk and climb easily to the top and enjoy with the clear water of the waterfall to cool down.
Tour Highlight :The Northern Route
- Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, Explore the Thai Countryside and Close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife.
- This is a private tour, just for your family
- Elephant interaction & bathing.
- Visit the lady long neck with the incredible length of the necks.
- Spend your own time, if you want to walk up and down the Sticky Waterfall ( 7 Colors Waterfall ), without slippery because it is sticky waterfall, soaking up in crystal clear water.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 08:00 am – 05:00 pm )
Private Tours / Waterfall / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 8 hours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel.
Activities & Itinerary :
Elephant +Long Neck Village + Boutong Stickey Waterfall.
Pick up from your accommodation at 8.00 am then drive towards the north of Chiang Mai to Mae Tang district.
- Proceed to Elephant Mahout Experience, (elephant interaction). Enjoy private tour at the Elephant Mahout Experience. Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get changed into the elephant keeper outfit. then Learn Cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant. Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try feeding elephants with some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends.
- Have a shower and chang back into your own cloth.
- Lunch at Thai Food Restaurant.
- After lunce we will stop Akha / Meo hilltribe village as well as the Karen Long Neck village. That's one of the most exotic experience on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book.
- Continue our trip to Bua Thong Waterfall in Chiang Mai, a small and beautiful, multi-tiered waterfall made of limestone and mineral deposits. It has been nicknamed ‘the sticky waterfall’ because the limestone creates enough friction to stop slipping, so making it very easy to climb up the waterfall (with the help of ropes). The limestone is slightly rough but it isn’t painful to step on, and forms an interesting bubbly pattern. There are 5 different levels to experience and steps on the side of the waterfall leading all the way to the bottom. Most people walk to the bottom and then climb up the waterfall to the top. On a hot and humid day the water is cool and refreshing. While many people wear swimsuits and explore the waterfall, there are lots to do if you don’t want to climb up Bua Tong. And many Thai people spend the day at Bua Thong Waterfall for relaxation. There is also a pleasant walk from the picnic area leading to a shrine with a few pools of crystal clean water from the waterfall.
- 05.00 pm. Back to hotel and end of wonderful day tour.
Meals : Lunch
*** Time could be changed depends on the seaso and situation ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– Entrance fees.
– Thai lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & short pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up consider to adult price
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the season and situation.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****