Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||2,500||1,600||1,300||1,000|
A fascinating (private) day trip to visit the ancient temples around Chiang Mai old city which are more than 720 years old; Wat Chedi Laung-one of the beautiful temples with the old huge pagoda and important history, Wat Chiang Man-the first temple of Chiang Mai since the city was established,
Continue to Doi Suthep – Pui National Park to the mountain with curvy road to see Doi Suthep Temple, the most important temple in Chiang Mai. Exercising time by walking up 306 steps to the temples or taking the funicular to the temple with the attitude at 1,100 ms above the sea level. See the Northern Thai dented corner golden pagoda which contain the relic of the Lord Buddha. Surrounding with the mural painting hall which telling the Lord Buddha story. Here you can also get a chance to get a holy blessing and wrist tiding ceremony from the Buddhist monk. From the balcony, enjoy the panorama view of Chiang Mai City. Birds fly up in the sky and cool breath against your face.
After the temple, continue to a small village called “San Khampang” where local people earn their income from farming and making many local products to support their family needs. There are many different products in this area. They are famous for Silk Weaving, Silver Making, Lacquerware product, Wood Carving, Sa and Umbrella Making, Cotton Weaving, Jade and Jewelry products and more. Witness how they produce their things and enjoy shopping the good quality products as a souvenir or for your special occasion before the returning back to Chiang Mai.
Tour Highlight :The History Route
– Visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai with the golden pagoda in Lanna design up the mountain. Land of temples where you can see temples in the city area
- Climb 306 steps between fabulous naga balustrades.
– Amazing views of Chiang Mai from the summit of Doi Suthep Temple
– Visit Wat Chedi Luang Biggest pagoda in the heart of old city.
– Visit Wat Phra Singh dates back to the 14thcentury when Chiang Mai was the capital of the Lanna Kingdom, and is one of the finest examples of classic Lanna style temple architecture in Northern Thailand.
- Visit Wat Chiang Man as the first temple of Chiang Mai.
– Visit handicraft products which are famous and high quality. From Chiang Mai, at San Kamphaeng village, Enjoy seeing the process of making the local handcrafts in the perfect quality and the best product as a gift souvenir.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 08:00 am – 05:00 pm )
Cultural / Architecture / History / Private Tours
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 8 hours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel.
Activities & Itinerary :
Chiang Mai City + Doi Suthep Temple + Handicraft Center.
- 8.00 am. Pick you up from your accommodation, then visit Wat Chediluang in the heart of old city. It is stunning in the morning.The temple housed several relics of well-respected monks from recent history, this temple was built in 14 century but the pagoda was damaged by the big earthquake 400 years ago. It’s still 60 m in height and 44 m in wide, it is really impressive temple!
- 10.00 am. Further to The Wat Phra Sing Temple. This venerable temple, located at the end of Ratchadamnoen Road, is perhaps the most venerated in Chiang Mai, and is quite beautiful, the real attraction of this temple is the smaller Lai Kam worship hall behind it. This small building is a wonderful sample of Lanna (northern) architecture. The interior artwork has recently been restored, allowing visitors an excellent view into the lives of Chiang Mai’s people hundreds of years ago. Then after visit Wat Chiang Man as the first temple of Chiang Mai built by King Mangrai.
- 12.00 am. Stop to have lunch at local restaurant with tasty Thai food.
- 01.00 pm. After that, go to the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain at 3,520 feet above sea level, admire the great city views of Chiang Mai.
- 03.00 pm. Visit the famous Sankampaeng Handicraft center (factories) outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and jewelry factory. There is a chance for shopping and bargaining for souvenirs but since we are private tour, so you will be able to choose which factory you want to see and it’s flexible for you.
- 05.00 pm. Back to hotel or transfer to the airport and end of wonderful trip.
Meals : Lunch
*** Time could be changed depends on the seaso and situation ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– Entrance fees.
– Thai lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– Please dress politely ( Knees & shoulders covered)
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up consider to adult price
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the season and situation.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****