Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||5,800||3,900||3,500||2,800|
A Truly fascinating private day tour which is already combined exciting elephant interaction at Thai Elephant Care Centre, such as witness the baby elephants, taking care of retired elephants,feeding, bathing in the river, learn to command your own elephants, delicious lunch at Tiger Kingdom,If prefered you can spend time with Tigers (Optional). Then heading up the hill to worship the most sacred temple of Chiang Mai, Doi Suthep, see the golden pagoda. From the temple, you can see a view of the whole Chiang Mai.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit Thai Elephant Care Centre, spend quality time with Thai baby and take care of old elephants.
- Delicious lunch at Tiger Kingdom ( If prefered spending time with tigers, entrance fee is your own expense )
– Visit the famous Doi Suthep Temple on the Mountain and see Chiang Mai City View.
What You Can Expect : ( Duration 08:00 am – 05:00 pm )
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 8 - 9 hours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel.
Activities & Itinerary :
Elephant + Doi Suthep + Tiger Kingdom. " No Riding "
- 08.00 am. Pick up from your accommodation in Chiang Mai city.
- 09.00 am. Proceed to Thai Elephant Care Centre, which is located in the rainforest of Northwest of Chiang Mai.
– Enjoy spending time with The baby elephant and taking care of retired (old) elephants.
- Explain about Thai Elephant, and you will get change into the elephant keeper outfit. then learn how to prepare healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try to feed the elephants with some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this retired (old) elephant in a proper way, Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you).Take elephants back to the elephant park and say good bye to your massive friends on earth.Approximately 3 hours at the Elephant centre.
- Have a shower and change back into your own cloth.
- 12.30 pm. Relax and lunch at Tiger Kingdom. Here, after lunch if prefered spending time with the tigers, we are pleased to wait for you, you have plenty of time here.
- 03.30 pm. Proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous. Wat Doi Suthep Temple is on the hilltop. From the road side parking lot, we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site (for your comfort). Exploring in and around this charming temple, gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire the beautiful panoramic view of Chiang Mai & Lamphun Basin. On the way down to the parking lot, you are free to choose by taking the funicular again or walking down along 306 steps and great opportunity for photo shooting with the beautiful serpent heads at the base of the stairs.
- 05.00 pm. Drive downhill and transfer your party back to Chiang Mai city.
- 05.30 pm. Arrive the hotel and end of our fantastic day tour.
Meals : Lunch
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– Entrance fees.
– Thai lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Bananas for feeding your elephants.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Thai Elephant Care Center Team.
This Private Tour Excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any your personal expenses
How to wear :
– T- shirt and short pants (Ready for an active and fun day)
– The elephant village: The elephant mahout outfits will be prepared for you
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 -8 years old : 50% discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****