Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||5,800||3,900||3,500||2,800|
An adventure private day tour. Chiang Mai’s most ethical Elephant Mahout Experience The Elephants experience takes place at a local elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai, Thailand. You will spend time with mahouts (elephant trainers) who will teach you how to safely interact with and care for elephants. By the end of the day you’ll be able to ride an elephant and give them a bath, just like a professional mahout! in the romantic ambience then visit Long Neck hillribe villages.
Enjoy, The Mae Taeng river rafting run is 1 hours of splashing river rapids and excitement. Professional guides and the highest safety standards assure the trip is always fun, exciting and safe. The trip leader will demonstrate river safety, paddling technique, and cover what to expect. The next rapid is never far downstream and the occasional pools of calm give a chance to reflect on the awesome beauty surrounding the river.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, spending a quality time with Thai elephants.
– Briefing & Leading and Prepare healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephants.
– Learn about the daily care of elephant.
– Feed and bathe elephants.
– Enjoy at the Mae Taeng river rafting run is 1 hours of splashing river rapids and excitement
– Visit Long Neck hilltribe villages
What You Can Expect : ( Duration 08:00 am – 05:00 )
Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Mae Tang, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 8 - 9 hours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Activities & Itinerary : The Pathway to the Countryside
Elephant + White Water Rafting + Long Neck Village.
- 08.00 am. Pick up from your accommodation in the city of Chiang Mai. Visit to the local fresh market, the driver guide will buy some Thai snacks, fruits for your party and some bananas for elephants.
- 09.30 am. Arrive at our charming “ Elephant Mahout Experience”
– Enjoy Private Elephant Park. approximately 3 hours at the Elephant Mahout Experience.
- Explain about Thai Elephant, and you will get change into the elephant keeper outfit. then after learning Prepare healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. try to feeding some bananas to the elephants to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking picture with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant park and say good bye to your massive friends on earth.
- Have a shower and change back into your own cloth.
- 12.30 pm. Lunch in Thai Food Restaurant.
- 01. 30 pm. Proceed to the Longneck Karen & Big ears Kayor hilltribe village nearby the limestone waterfall, exploring around the village, learn their history and giving some local treats to those lovely children.
- 02.30 pm. Continue our private day tour to Muang Kud Valley for our fun & exciting whitewater rafting along Mae Tang River for approximately 1 hour adventure.
- 04.00 pm. Transfer to Chiang Mai city.
- 05.00 pm. Arrive your hotel and end of our wonderful tour.
Meals : Lunch
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– Entrance fees.
– Thai lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Banana for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided by Elephant Sanctuary Team.
This Private Tour Excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring:
– T-shirt & short pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
How to wear:
– T- shirt and short pants. (Ready for active and fun day)
– At the elephant village: The elephant mahout outfits will be prepared for you
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 -8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up consider to adult price
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
– Not Allowed : Pregnant women, People with heart problems.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****