Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||17,900||11,900||10,000||8,500|
Three days is just enough to take in Chiang Mai’s top attractions, Visit Doi Suthep temple, the most important temple in Chiang Mai, situated on a hill overlooking the city. After that sightseeing around heart of Chiang mai at the old city over 720 year since established on 1290 to Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Man. and continue to handicraft village Sankampaeng road is well known of hand made products such as umbrella making, silver ware, lacquer ware, Thai silk, gems stone and wood carving. Enjoy Elephant Mahout Experience, Invites you to hands-on experience on participating sharing responsibilities and taking care of an elephant, then Visit Doi Inthanon National Park, the highest peak mountain of Thailand and wonderful twin pagodas. Promenade on the walk trail with beautiful scenery. Enjoy huge waterfall. then visit Karen villages whose culture of living harmony with nature is apparently going on.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route.
– Visit National park in Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Temple.
– Visit Chiang Mai, The Old City aged over 700 years.
– Visit Handicraft Village, Handmade in Chiang Mai.
– Enjoy Elephant Mahout Experience and Elephant Interaction tour offers you to spend a quality time with elephant from Chiang Mai.
– Explore the Thai Countryside and Close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife.
– Visit Doi Inthanon National Park, The Tallest Mountain of Thailand.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 3 Day Private Tours)
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai Province, Thailand.
Tour duration: 3 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel
Hotel Name: Duangtawan Hotel or equivalent, Chiang Mai City.
Activities & itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1 : Old Chiang Mai City + Doi Suthep Temple + Handicraft Village
– Start at 8.00 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai (Please advise your flight detail if picking you up from airport is needed !!!)
– Visit and pay respect to the principle Buddha image at Wat Chediluang, the biggest ruined pagoda, the major temple inside the old town and driving around the old city.
– Visit Wat Phra Sing, the famous Temple in Chiang Mai. The grounds and buildings are beautiful and so spiritual, the colors and the decorations are perfectly great. One of the main buildings houses (Viharn Lai Kam) very nice murals.
- Visit Wat Chiang Man was the first temple to be built in Chiang Mai. It was constructed during the reign of King Mengrai, who lived in the temple while overseeing the construction of Chiang Mai, the capital of the Lanna kingdom.
– Visit the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain, Pay respect to the Golden Pagoda which contains the Lord Buddha’s relics and admire the great city views of Chiang Mai, surrounded by high mountain ranges and the Mae Ping River.
– Lunch at the local restaurant
– Visit Sankampaeng Handicraft Center (factories) outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and a jewelry Factory.
– 5.00 pm. Return to Duangtawan hotel and end of wonderful day tour.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Elephant Mahout Experience + Long Neck Hilltribe Village
- 7.00 am Delicious breakfast at Hotel.
– Start at 8.00 am
– 9.30 am. We arrive Elephant Mahout Experience. Enjoy private time with Elephant. approximately 3 hours at the Elephant Mahout Experience.
– Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get change into the elephant keeper outfit. then learn how to prepare healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try feeding elephants some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends .
– Have a shower and change back into your own cloth.
– Lunch at the Thai Food Restaurant.
– Proceed to the Longneck Karen & Big ears Kayor hilltribe village nearby the limestone waterfall, exploring around the village, learn their history and giving some local treats to those lovely children.
– Exploring Chiang Mai Zipline, Bamboo Rafting, White water Rafting (Optional)
- 5.00 pm. Return to Duangtawan hotel and end of wonderful day tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Day 3: Doi Inthanon National Park + Water Falls + Hiking.
- 7.00 am Delicious breakfast at Hotel.
- Start at 8.00 am. Pick you up from you accommodation.
- Drive about 1.5 hours southward of Chiangmai city to DoiIntanon National park which is the highest peak of Thailand (2,565 meters above sea level).
- First place we will stop at The most beautiful Vachiratharn Waterfall it is the most impressive one and the fall produce plenty of mist which enough for refreshing.
- Meet our Tribesmen guide at the Trekking point. The local Karen tribe will be your tour guide during your hike, walk through a beautiful jungle where you will spot exotic local birds, butterfly, rice field, coffee plantation (depends on the season), and a waterfall. hiking for about 2 hours, Arrived the tribesmen guide village, experience their culture and sample mountain coffee drinks.( The lenght of Trekking can be requested )
- Drive through Baan Khun Klaang, the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon National park.
- Visit the King’s Royal Projects. Opium was once harvested on the mountainside but now more sustainable farming techniques are being practiced. There you’ll find a coffee plantation, cool-weather fruits and vegetables, and exotic flower gardens.
- Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
- Then, driving up for half an hour to the summit of mountain, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak, viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb). Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees celcius. In the cold/dry season night time, frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold, so do not forget a long sleeve jumper.
- Continue to the twin pagodas built by the Thai air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. Also take a look at the beautiful Royal flower garden around the site.
- A stop will be made at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
- 05:30pm Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai or tranfer to airport and end of wonderful tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 2 night accommodation
– All Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 2 Breakfast, 3 lunch, 1 Dinner, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Bananas for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Elephant Sanctuary Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 3 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience– Time is flexible based on the situation.
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****