Overview : Night Tour
On this tour we will visit to Wat Doi Suthep temple which is located on the peak of the Doi Su thep Mountain and is the most famous landmark in Chiang Mai. They say you have not truly been to Chiang Mai if you have not visited this temple! At the top of the temple you can view the pagoda made in the architecture style of the Lanna Kingdom and shining with real gold and jewels. The pagoda is believed to enshrine the holy relics of the Lord Buddha. A viewing platform also offers panoramic views of the whole Chiang Mai City where you can take in the wonderful landscape. The sound of temple bells, monks chanting and the fascinating view of Chiang Mai will fill your heart. Following this we also make a visit to the hidden temple that is one of the most beautiful temples in Chiang Mai and is constructed in Burmese architecture style. This temple is over 600 years old and is now a meditation sanctuary, Continue to fantastic trip to visit the wildlife after dark on this Chaing Mai night safari through glimpse the predators that roam Thailand’s native jungle from a safe distance, and encounter gentler animals up close. This natural theme park is both a day and night-time zoo comprising about 1,400 animals from 134 different species, including the white tiger and lion, of which there are only about 200 each remaining in the wild. Since it is such a huge park, Chiang Mai Night Safari is also offering trolley bus rides through the south and north zones. Each of which is offering a drive by viewing of animals from wildebeests, giraffes and hippos to zebra, kangaroos, lions, tiger and bears. and you’ll feed them from your palm as you travel through the night on an open tram.
If you are looking for a place to visit, a place to hang out at night amidst the real natural environment where you can relax and learn ecosystem, wildlife and natural resources not only in terms of quantity but also quality, Chiang Mai Night Safari is the best answer for you.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route.
- Visit the golden pogoda of Doi Suthep Temple in the afternoon.
- The Safari comprises of three zones: Savanna Zone, Predator Prowl and Jaguar Trail. It is not a true safari however, although there are some free-ranging animals, but essentially a large zoo. Still, the feel of exploring through a thick jungle at night and seeing nocturnal animals is a unique experience.
- The Tiger Show
Tiger Show, a variety of species including tigers, the most exotic species of tigers in India. The white tiger Indochinese tiger and white lion performances from Mon – Thu and Sun: 06.00 pm - 07.30 pm. Fri – Sat: 06.00 pm - 07.30 pm and 08.30 pm.
- Night Predators of the Night,
Hunters of the Night (Night Predators) everybody To experience life to the life of wild animals. Such as Bear, smooth-coated otter, porcupine, wild boar, hyenas, tigers, lions closely up during the show. 05:20 pm, 6:50 pm and 08:40 pm.
- Creatures of the Night Show
Safari Dancing show, you will surprisingly with a spectacular cabaret show, Safari Dancing group's everyday and daily four round at about 06:00 pm. 07:00 pm. 08:00 pm. and 09:00 pm.
- Flexibility to your itinerary
- Private tour is operated with just your party and Led by a local guide / driver
What You Can Expect ( Duration 06:00pm - 10:00pm )
Cultural / History / Night Tours / Private Tours / Nature & Wildlife Tours
This Tour Start and End in Chiang Mai!
Tour Location : Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour Duration : 6-7 hours
Tour Departing : Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick You Up Time : 03:00 at your hotel.
Activities & Itinerary :
Wat Doi Suthep temple + Chiang Mai Night Safari.
- Pick you up from accommodation at 03:00pm then drive toward the South of Chiang Mai.
- We proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous Doi Suthep Temple on the hilltop. From the road side, parking lot we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site. Exploring in and around this charming temple, gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire panoramic view of Chiang Mai.
- Enjoy started the tour by feeding the giraffes, they really love carrots Then we took the tram, it was still light out so we took amazing pictures really surprised by how close the animals than continue visit.
Jaguar Trail Zone : (18:00-19:30Hrs);
Wrapping around Swan Lake, you will have a chance to see over 400 animals of beautiful and rare 50 species of smaller animals in an environment of enchanting flower gardens. Animals in this zone include White Tigers, Jaguars, Capybaras, Clouded Leopards, Fishing Cats, Brazili an Tapirs, Squirrel Monkeys, Miniature Horses, Crowned Cranes and Others.
Predator Prowl Zone : (19:45-20:15Hrs);
This is the carnivorous animal zone which has approximately 27 species and over 200 animals, your journey among these predators is filled with excitement and hair raising experience in every second. Animals in this zone include Tigers, Lions, African Hunting Dogs, Cinereous Vulture, Maned Wolf, White Tiger, Canadian Wolf, Asiatic Black Bears, Crocodiles, and others.
Savanna Safari Zone : (20:30-21:00Hrs);
This is the exhibit zone mostly for animals whose habitat is in African savanna. This zone includes about 34 species and over 320 animals. Animals in this zone include Serows, Gorals, Gaurs, White Rhinoceroses, Spotted Hyenas, Cheetahs, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Yaks, and Barasinghas and others.
Musical Fountain Show : (21:10-21:30Hrs);
Presents the most beautiful and biggest Musical Fountain in Southeast Asia as a special gift to Chiang Mai Night Safari visitors. The most important part of the Musical Fountain is how to choose each song that integrates with the colors and the movement of the fountain.
09:30pm Transfer to hotel.
10:00pm Arrive to hotel and end wonderful tour.
*** Time Could be Changed Depends on the Season and Situation ***
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
– All Private transportation only for your party / family to and from your hotel.
– Entrance fees.
– Water, refreshing towel.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– Please dress politely ( Knees & shoulders covered)
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old or height not to 100 cm. free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old or height 101 cm. to 140 cm.50%discount
– 9 years old or height 141 cm. up consider to adult price
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the season and situation.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****
Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||4,400||2,400||1,500||1,200|