Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||9,900||6,500||6,200||5,500|
2 Day 1 Night. Make your way out of Chiang Mai city and into the countryside, finding yourself in the cozy charm of Chiang Rai. Northern most point of Thailand, Visit Wat Rong Khun, a dazzling temple built in the 1990 Its ornate all-white exterior, with embedded pieces of mirror, gives it a resplendent, appearance which marks it one of the most beautiful temple. Wat Huey Pla Kang, visit the wonderful 9 floor Chedi. And the world largest Guan Yin statue. The unique Buddist Art which cannot to be seen. Visit the long-neck Karen tribe village. These people recently migrated from Myanmar. Next is Doi Tung, The king’s mother botanical garden in the mountain. Continue to Chiang Sean for a panoramic view of the Golden Triangle where Laos, Myanmar and Thailand meet and the mighty Mekong River. it is the good combination trip of the nature, culture and the tradition as well as the beautiful landscapes.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit the Mae Khachan Hot Spring.
- Visit the White Temple One of the most beautiful monument of art you will ever see.
- Wat Huey Pla Kang
- Wat Rong Sua Ten ( The blue temple )
– Visit the Black House Original contemporary art.
- Visit Long-neck Karen village. These people migrated from Myanmar.
– Visit the Doi Tung ” Granny’s Garden King of Thailand”
– Visit the Golden Triangle area where once used to the be the opium trade area.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 2 Day Private Tours)
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Museums & Galleries / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Rai, Thailand
Tour duration: 2 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel
Hotel Name: Lluna Hotel and Resort or equivalent. Chiang Rai Town
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1: Hot Spring + White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) + Wat Huey Pla Kang.
– Start at 8.00 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai (Please advise your flight detail if picking you up from airport is needed !!!)
- Drive towards the North-East of Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
- Visit the Hot Spring, This place was fun with the boiled eggs, Nice rest stop in mountain towards Chiang Rai.
– Lunch at Thai food Restaurant.
– Visit the Wat Rong Khun ( White Temple ) one of the most beautiful monument of art you will ever see.. It is still in the process of building with only a percentage of its grand buildings ready.. but nevertheless its a marvel of construction and design.. brought to birth by Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat who vowed to devote his life to 3 things: 1. The Thai King 2. The Thai Nation 3. Buddhist Art A must see.
- Visit Wat Huey Pla Kang, The 9 floor of chedi with the world largest Guan Yin statue.
Overnight : Laluna Hotel & Resort or equipvelant in Chiang Rai Town.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Black House Museum + Doi Tung Royal Villa + Golden Triangle + Opium Museum + Boat along Mae Khong River to Laos + Long Neck Village (optional)
– 7.00 am Breakfast at your hotel
– Start at 8.00 am pick you up at Hotel.
– Visit the Black House ( Baan Dam ) Original contemporary art, you will find an interesting museum.
– Visit Doi Tung ” Granny’s Garden King of Thailand”
– Visit the Golden Triangle area where once used to be the opium trading area.
– Lunch at Thai food Restaurant.
– Visit the House of Opium Museum.
– Take a boat ride on mighty Mae Khong River to see Burma border and stop at Laos market on Donsao island of Laos.
– Drive back to Chiangmai.
– Arrived Chiang Mai approximately 6.00 pm. and end of our wonderful tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Overnight : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 1 night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 1 Breakfast, 2 lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
– Please bring your passport for crossing the border to Laos.
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation.
**** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****