Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||9,900||6,500||6,200||5,500|
A wonderful 2 days 1 night private tour, a very nice experience among the nature, green valleys and local life style. A truly great time with elephant interaction activities; be an elephant keeper to enjoy with your big friends, share your love by feeding, bathing and taking care of them. Spend your lovely night at the Tree House Homestay in Chiang Dao. This program would give you a great experience with outdoor activities such as hiking along rainforest with various kinds of trees, beautiful waterfall and adventure in a famous Chiang Dao cave to see fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. This tour suitable for who looking for some peaceful atmosphere and lovely forest in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, Explore the Thai Countryside and Close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife.
– Briefing about the daily care of Elephant, Feed and bathe rescue elephant.
– Overnight Tree House Home Stay at Chiang Dao Valley, beautiful nature of green forest
– Visit the Long Neck Karen tribe village
– Relax from hard work and chaotic busy life
– Enjoy Trekking an exciting through more scenic landscapes! Mostly jungle and waterfall.
– Visit Chiang Dao cave site that is a Buddhist sanctuary
What You Can Expect ( Duration 2 Day Private Tours )
Cultural / History & Archaeology Tours / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Mae Tang, Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 2 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel
Hotel Name: Tree House Home Stay, Chiang Dao District
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1: Elephant Mahout Experience +Long Neck Karen tribe village + Zipline Chiangmai (optional)+ Massage
– Start 8 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai (Please advise your flight detail if you need us picking you up from airport?)
– Drive about 50 minutes from the town and stop at the local market to buy some local fruit or snack
– 9.30 Arrive to Elephant Mahout Experience. Enjoy yourself approximately 3 hours at the Elephant Mahout Experience.
– Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get change into the elephant keeper outfit. then after Learning Cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try to feeding some bananas to the elephants to make friends. Learn how to approach and pet this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking picture with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends on earth.
– Have a shower and change back into your own cloth.
– Lunch at the Thai food Restaurant.
– Visit the Long Neck Karen tribe village
– Fun and exciting the Zip line Chiang Mai, Bamboo Rafting, White Water Rafting (optional)
– Drive about 1 hour to The Tree House Home Stay, right in the Jungle or Kun Mae Mea of Doi Chiang Dao.
– Enjoy the massage and dinner at the Tree House (Included)
- After delicious dinner at the Tree House ( Included)
OVERNIGHT : Tree House Home Stay in Chiang Dao District
Meals : Lunch + dinner.
Day 2: Trekking + Chiang Dao Cave
– 7.00 am Enjoy lovely & delicious breakfast among the grand mountain valley.
– Start at 8 am
– Enjoy trekking to the beautiful forest and waterfall for 2 - 4 hours
Having a lovely Trekking in the forest area near by the village. See the lovely nature of the lush green trees and the locals people along the walk way. Passing the boarding school for the orphanage kids where there are the hilltribe kids spend their time study and look after each other as a family. Heading through the jungle and walk to the waterfall. Once when arrive the Waterfall, it is time to relax and enjoy the fresh cool water which you could swim . After swimming continue the walk back to the village. ( The lenght of Trekking can be requested )
– Lunch at Tree House or Thai food restaurant.
– Drive about 1 hour to visit Chiang Dao Cave. There are numerous natural formations of limestone and crystal that you will see, along with stalactites and stalagmites.
– 3.30 pm. Transfer about 2 hours from Chiang Dao District to Chiang Mai Province.
– 5.30 pm. Arrive to your hotel or airport and end of our wonderful private tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 1 night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 1 Breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– 1 hours massage at the tree house
– Bananas for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Elephant Sanctuary Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
– Below 3 years old: free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old: 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****