Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||9,900||6,500||6,200||5,500|
2 days 1 night premium private tour. Traveling (1 hour) up to the north of Chiang Mai, visit the local elephant camp “Elephant Mahout Experience” This course will give you the opportunity to learn what it takes to be an elephant trainer combines with feeding and bathing elephants. Enjoy local food at the Thai food Restaurant, continue your trip about 2 hours on the curved road through green hills towards Pai District-A lovely small town of Mae Hong Son Province, with beautiful scenery along the way. Stay overnight and visit the famous places in Pai such as Wat Prathat Mae Yen, Yunnan Cultural Village, World War II Bridge Memorials, Pai Walking Street then visit Morkfah Waterfall , see the beautiful waterfall hidden in the forest which you have to access very cool place to take a dip swiming, Very relaxing experience.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, Explore the Thai countryside and close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife.
– Learn about the daily care of elephant,feed and bath elephant.
– Visit the beautiful Morkfah Waterfall
– Overnight at Pai District small Town
– Visit Pai lron Bridge, Mae Yen Temple, and see the view of Pai Town
– Visit Chinese clay house, Tasting the green tea,
– Enjoy at Pai walking street
What You Can Expect ( Duration 2 Day Private Tour)
Cultural / Architecture / History / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Mae Tang, Pai Town, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 2 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel
Hotel Name: Belle Villa Hotel . Pai District
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1: Elephant Mahout Experience + Zipline Chiangmai (optional) + Wat Phrathat Maeyen+ Pai Walking Street
– Start 8 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai
(Please advise your flight detail if you need us picking you up from airport?)
– Drive about 50 minutes to stop at the local market to buy some fruits and snacks
– 9.30 pm. Arrive Elephant Mahout Experience.
Enjoy private course with Elephant approximately 3 hours at the Elephant Mahout Experience.
– Briefing about Thai Elephant and you will get changed into the elephant keeper outfit. then learn cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try to feeding some bananas to the elephants to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends on earth.
– Have a shower and chang back into your own cloth.
– Lunch at the Thai food Restaurant.
– Explore the Zipline Chiang Mai, Long Neck Tribe, Bamboo Rafting, and White Water Rafting (optional)
– Drive about 2 hours to Pai District
– Enjoy the beautiful sunset at Wat Phrathat Maeyen in Pai
– Check in at the Belle Villa Resort Hotel Pai and relax in the hotel
– Enjoy your own dinner in the evening at Pai walking street.
OVERNIGHT : Belle Villa Hotel . Pai District
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Wat Numhoo + Chinese Yunan Village + Pai Memorial Bridge + Coffee in Love + Pai Conyon + Mok Fha Waterfall
– 7.00 am Breakfast at the hotel or local restaurant
– 8.00 am. Visit Wat Numhoo: the number one temple of Pai The small temple where you can see the principle Buddha Image in the temple with the water from inside his head although the monk has drained the water out from his head. The locals said it’s a holy water from the Lord Buddha
– Visit Chinese clay house (Yunnan Cultural Village). Tasting the green tea and pork hocks with buns. At the Yunnan cultural field, you can see a huge rock and a dragon creeping up a pole at the center of the field. Around the field, there are many souvenir shops, Yunnan Chinese restaurants, and clay houses. Tourists can try original Yunnan Chinese food and experience the Yunnanese way of life.
– Stop at Coffee in Love for Viewpoint
– Visit Pai Canyon
– Stop at World war II bridge memorials
– Lunch at the Thai food restaurant
– Enjoy Mok FHA Waterfall. See the lovely nature on the walk way inside the waterfall and the spray of fresh water against your face. Here you can swim if you wish to.
– Drive back to Chiang Mai and stop to take a break if needed.
– Arrive Chiang Mai.
- 5.30 pm. Back to hotel or transfer to the airport and end of wonderful trip.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 1 night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 1 Breakfast, 2 lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Banana for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Elephant Sanctuary Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****