Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||9,900||6,500||6,200||5,500|
Highlights private tour 2 Day 1 Night in Chiang Mai, Visit the ancient temples around Chiang Mai old city which are over 720 years old; Wat Chedi Laung-one of the beautiful temple with the old huge pagoda and important history, Wat Chiang Man-the first temple of Chiang Mai since the city was established, Continue to Doi Suthep – Pui National Park to the mountain with curvy road to see Doi Suthep Temple, the most important temple in Chiang Mai. See the Northern Thai dented corner golden pagoda which contain the relic of the Lord Buddha. Surrounding by the mural painting hall which telling the Lord Buddha story. and enjoy looking the panorama view of Chiang Mai City.
After the temple, continue to a small village called “San Khampang” where local people earn their income from farming and making many local products to support their family needs. There are many different products in this area. They are famous for Silk Weaving, Silver Making, Lacquerware product, Wood Carving, Sa and Umbrella Making, Cotton Weaving, Jade and Jewelry products and more. Witness how they produce their things and enjoy shopping the good quality products as a souvenir or for your special occasion.
Meet new your friend Elephants and learn to gain your understand with this big and gentle animal. After the arrival in the elephant camp, get changed into the mahout costume for you to learn and do the activity. Feed your elephants and make friends. Then hand on to look after your big and gentle friends. Visit one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages in Chiang Mai,Thailand is one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person .Then heading to Bautong sticky waterfall to enjoy walking and climbing the waterfall from below to the top. Due to the waterfall is from natural lime stone so you could walk and climb easily to the top and enjoy the clear water of the waterfall to cool down.
Tour Highlight :The Northern Route
– Visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai with the golden pagoda in Lanna design up the mountain. Land of temples, where you can see hundreds temples in the city area. Amazing views of Chiang Mai from the summit of Doi Suthep Temple.
– Visit Wat Chedi Luang / Wat Phra Singh / Wat Chiang Man, are the finest examples of classic Lanna style temple architecture in Northern Thailand.
– Visit handicraft products which are famous and high quality. From Chiang Mai, at San Kamphaeng village, Enjoy seeing the process of making the local handcrafts in the perfect quality and the best product as gift/ souvenir.
- Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, Explore the Thai Countryside and close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife. Elephant interaction & bathing.
- Visit the lady long neck with the incredible length of the necks.
- Spend your own time, if you want to walk up and down the Sticky Waterfall ( 7 Colors Waterfall ), without slippery because it is sticky waterfall, soaking up in crystal clear water.
- This is a private tour, just for your party/family.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 2 Day Private Tours)
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities.
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour duration: 2 Day Tours.
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel.
Hotel Name: Duangtawan Hotel or equivalent, Chiang Mai City.
Activities & Itinerary :
Day 1: Wat Chediluang + Wat Phra Sing + Wat Chiang Man + Wat Doi Suthep + SanKampaeng Handicraft Center.
– Start 8 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai
(Please advise your flight detail if you need us picking you up from airport!)
-Visit Wat Chediluang in the heart of old city. It is stunning in the early morning sunshine and temples around housed several relics of well-respected monks from recent history, this temple was built in 14 century but the pagoda was damaged by the big earthquake 400 years ago. It’s still 60 m in height and 44 m in wide, it is really impressive temple!
- 10.00 AM. Go to The Wat Phra Sing Temple. This venerable temple, located at the end of Ratchadamnoen Road, is perhaps the most venerated in Chiang Mai, and is quite beautiful, the real attraction of this temple is the smaller Lai Kam worship hall behind it. This small building is a wonderful sample of Lanna (northern) architecture, especially the signature roof design, which is meant to represent a bird’s wings. The interior artwork has recently been restored, allowing visitors an excellent view into the lives of Chiang Mai’s people hundreds of years ago. Then visit Wat Chiang Man as the first temple of Chiang Mai on the location of Wiang Nopburi, a fortified town of the Lawa people which had been used by King Mangrai as a camp during the construction of his new capital city " Chiang Mai ".
- 12.00 AM. Lunch at local restaurant with tasty Thai food.
- 01.00 PM. After that, go to the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain at 3,520 feet above sea level, admire the great city views of Chiang Mai.
- 03.00 PM. Visit the famous Sankampaeng Handicraft center (factories) outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and a jewelry factory. A chance for shopping and bargaining for a souvenirs but since we are private tour so you will be able to choose which factory you want to see and it’s flexible for you.
-05.00 PM. Back to Duangtawan hotel and end of wonderful day tour.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Elephant Mahout Experience + Karen Long Neck Village + Bua Thong ( sticky ) Waterfall.
Pick you up from accommodation at 8.00 am then drive toward the north of Chiang Mai to Mae Tang district.
- Proceed to Elephant Mahout Experience, (elephant interaction). Enjoy private tours at the Elephant Mahout Experience. Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get changed into the elephant keeper outfit. then Learn Cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant. Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try feeding elephants with some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends.
- Have a shower and chang back into your own cloth.
- Lunch at Thai Food Restaurant.
- After lunce we will stop at an Akha / Meo hill tribe village as well as the Karen Long Neck village. is one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book.
- Continue our trip to Bua Thong Waterfall in Chiang Mai is a small and beautiful, multi-tiered waterfall made of limestone and mineral deposits. It has been nicknamed ‘the sticky waterfall’ because the limestone creates enough friction to stop slipping, so making it very easy to climb up the waterfall (with the help of ropes). The limestone is slightly rough but it isn’t painful to step on, and forms an interesting bubbly pattern. There are 5 different levels to experience and steps on the side of the waterfall leading all the way to the bottom. Most people walk to the bottom and then climb up the waterfall to the top. On a hot and humid day the water is cool and refreshing. While many people wear swimsuits and explore the waterfall, there is lots to do if you don’t want to climb up Bua Tong. and many Thai people spend the day at Bua Thong Waterfall, eating and drinking. There is also a pleasant walk from the picnic area leading to a shrine with a few pools of crystal clean water from the waterfall.
- 05.00 PM. Back to hotel or transfer to the airport and end of wonderful trip.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 1 night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 1 Breakfast, 2 lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Banana for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Elephant Sanctuary Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old: free of charge.
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****