Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||9,900||6,500||6,200||5,500|
Discover Chiang Rai & Doi Intranon National Park 2 Day 1 Night, Explore Chiang Rai, with a professional guide. A full-day, private-tour from Chiang Mai to a series of iconic Buddhist sites. Enjoy the flexibility of a private driver/guide throughout the day as you visit Wat Rong Khun, Wat Huai Pla Kung, and visit Black House, (Baandum Museum) with a break to sample authentic northern Thai dishes at a local restaurant. This 9 - 10 hour temple tour from Chiang Mai. and it’s a fun, personal way to explore the sites of northern Thailand.
Visit Doi Inthanon National Park, at 2,565 meters above sea level the highest peak of Thailand. On the way up we will visit Wachiritharn Waterfall and the Royal Agricultural Station Inthanon,Trekking at Baan Khun Klang Village, the popular National Park is a Mecca for birdwatchers and offers evergreen forests, impressive waterfalls, interesting flora and fauna and marvelous natural scenery. Return back in the afternoon to King & Queen pagodas, the highest pagoda of Thailand. Doi Inthanon National Park has villagers living in it permanently. You’ll see the occasional village on the journey down and we will see a Karen village on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
-This Doi Inthanon National Park Tour features some of the most beautiful natural sights in Northern Thailand. Visit two impressive waterfalls, A hilltribe farming village, and the stunning twin King and Queen Royal Pagodas. Enjoy a relaxing nature trail walk before reaching the highest point of Thailand.
- Visit the connection of three significant and most beautiful temples of Chiang Rai . See the White Temple, Black House and Wat Huai Pla Kung
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city , Lunch is included, Perfect informative introduction for first-time visitors , friendly and professional guide get inside tips from a local.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 2 Day Private Tours)
Cultural / Architecture / History / Museums & Galleries / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Rai, Thailand
Tour duration: 2 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 07:00 am / 08:00 am at your hotel
Hotel Name: Duangtawan Hotel or equivalent. Chiang Mai Town
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1: Hot Spring + White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)+ Wat Huey Pla Kang + Black House ( Baandum Museum)
– Start at 7.00 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai (Please advise your flight detail if picking you up from airport is needed!) by your driver ang guide who will drive toward the North-East of Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai (approx.180kms)
- Stop at Mae Kajan hot spring where you can soak your feet in mineral hot water and then continue driving to Chiang Rai.
- Visit Wat Rong Khun (White Temple) a gleaming white vision of heaven, and a popular tourist attraction. This temple like was built by concept of Chalermchai Kositpipat and created with the concept of angels. The pool is surrounded the church that means a small river between earth and heaven. A small bridge spanning over the world and walk across from hell to heaven and the temple is featured prominently as the land of salvation attain.
- Lunch will be served at a famous restaurant in Chiang Rai City
- after Lunch we will Visit Wat Huai Pla Kung, a Chinese temple with 9 floors, each with different images of the Buddha.
- Continue to Baan Dam Museum (Black House Museum) Baan Dam is an architectural which Thawan Duchanee who is a designer artist. It created a lot of excitement and also get new concepts through these artworks. The Black House feels hidden and mysterious place with new discoveries around every corner, always surprising.
- 03:00 pm On the way back, you may choose to stop at hill tribe village to visit Akha, Lahu and Long Neck tribe before returning to Chiang Mai but you have to pay entrance ticket on your own (optional)
- 03:30 pm. Leave Chiang Rai city.
- 05:30 pm. Arrived Duangtawan hotel in Chiang Mai.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Doi Inthanon National Park + Water Falls + Soft Trekking
Start at 8.00 am. Pick you up from you accommodation.
- Drive about 1.5 hours southward of Chiangmai city to DoiIntanon National park which is the highest peak of Thailand (2,565 meters above sea level).
- We will stop at The most beautiful Vachiratharn waterfall it is the most impressive one and the fall produce plenty of mist which enough for refreshing.
- Meet our Tribesmen guide at the Trekking point. The local Karen tribe will be your tour guide during your hike, walk through a beautiful jungle where you will spot exotic local birds, butterfly, rice field, coffee plantation (depends on the season), and a waterfall. hiking for about 2 hours, Arrived the tribesmen guide village, experience their culture and sample mountain coffee drinks.(The lenght of Trekking can be requested)
- Drive through Baan Khun Klaang, the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon National park.
- Visit the King’s Royal Projects. Opium was once harvested on the mountainside but now more sustainable farming techniques are being practiced. There you’ll find a coffee plantation, cool-weather fruits and vegetables, and exotic flower gardens.
- Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
- Then, driving up for half an hour to the summit of mountain, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak, viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb). Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees celcius. In the cold/dry season night time, frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold, so do not forget a long sleeve jumper.
- Continue to the twin pagodas built by the Thai air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen pagodas for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. Also take a look at the beautiful Royal flower garden around the site.
- A stop will be made at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
- 05:30pm Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai or tranfer to airport and end Wonderful Trip.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 1 night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 1 Breakfast, 2 lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T -shirt & long pants.
– Sunscreen lotion.
– Insect repellent.
– Digital cameras or phone cameras.
– Some money for any of your personal expenses.
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation.
**** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****