Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||17,900||11,900||10,000||8,500|
3 days 2 nights private tour, a perfect tour for guests who love the excitement and tranquility of the rainforest, where there is an abundance of natural resources. This tour will give you an opportunity to learn what it takes to be an elephant trainer, feeding the elephants , learn the way of life between human and elephants. Enjoy your night at the Tree House Homestay which is surrounded by a grand valley. Discover Chiang Rai to see the famous White temple called Wat Rong Khun, Golden Triangle, Opium House Museum and other interesting places in Chiang Rai. Then travel back to Chiang Mai.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Explore the Thai Countryside and Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, Elephant Interaction tour offers you to spend a quality time with elephant.
– Overnight at Tree House Home Stay in Chiang Dao Valley, beautiful nature of green forest.
– Enjoy an exciting trek through more scenic landscapes! Mostly jungle and waterfall, leading to village.
– Visit Chiang Dao cave site that is a Buddhist sanctuary.
– Visit Wat Tha Ton, a large temple and overnight at Tha Ton village.
– Visit the Golden Triangle where the three countries meet. See Thailand, Laos, Myanmar.
– Visit White Temple (Wat Rong Khun), one of the most beautiful temple in Chiang Rai Province.
– Stop at Mae Kajan hot spring where you can soak your feet in mineral hot water before heading up to Chiang Mai.
What You Can Expect : ( Duration 3 Day Private Tour )
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Museums & Galleries / Boating / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai Province, Chiang Rai Province, Thailand
Tour duration: 3 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel
– 1 Night at Tree House Home Stay or equivalent. Chiang Dao District.
– 1 Night at Saranya River House Hotel or equivalent, Mae Ai District.
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1: Elephant Mahout Experience + Zipline Chiangmai (optional)+ Long Neck Karen Tribe Village + Massage.
– Start at 8.00 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai
(Please advise your flight detail if picking you up from airport is needed !! )
– Drive about 50 minutes to the local market to buy some fruit and snack
– Enjoy yourself approximately 3 hours at the Elephant Mahout Experience.
– Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get changed into the elephant keeper outfit. then learn cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try to feeding the elephants with some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends .
– Have a shower and change back into your own cloth.
– Lunch at Thai food Restaurant.
– Explore the Zipline Chiang Mai, Bamboo Rafting, and White Water Rafting (optional)
– Drive about 5 minutes to visit the Long Neck Karen tribe Village
– Drive about 1 hour to Chiang Dao District
– Enjoy Traditional Thai massage.
- Local Thai food at the Tree House.
OVERNIGHT : Tree House Home Stay in the Jungle of Doi Chiang Dao.
Meals : Lunch + Dinner
Day 2: Trekking + Chiang Dao Cave + Wat Tha Ton.
– 7.00 am Enjoy lovely & delicious breakfast among the grand mountain valley.
– Start at 8.00 am
– Trekking to the beautiful forest and waterfall for 1 - 4 hours.
Having a lovely trek in the forest area near by the village. See the lovely nature of the lush green trees and the local people along the walk way. Passing the boarding school for the orphanage kids where there are the hilltribe kids spend their time studying and looking after each other as a family. Heading through the jungle and walk to the waterfall. Once when arrive the Waterfall, it is time to relax and enjoy the fresh cool water where you could swim . After swimming continue the walk back to the village. ( The lenght of Trek can be requested )
– Drive about 1 hour to visit Chiang Dao Cave. There are numerous natural formations of limestone and crystal that you will see along with stalactites and stalagmites.
– Drive about 2 hours to visit Wat Tha Ton. The Wat Tha Ton is a large temple complex in a very attractive setting only a few kilometers from the border with neighboring Myanmar. The temple is located on top of a hill overlooking the village of Ban Thaton and The Mae Kok River. It is built over several levels of a forested hill offering magnificent views over surrounding rural area.
OVERNIGHT : Saranya River House Hotel.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Day 3: Golden Triangle + Boat Riding to Laos + Opium House Museum + White Temple + Hot Spring + Handicraft Village.
– 7.00 am Breakfast at the hotel
– Start at 08.00 am. pick you up at Hotel.
– Drive about 1.30 hour to The Golden Triangle
See the view of the 3 countries (Thailand – Laos – Myanmar) . Here’s the opportunity to board on the boat on Mae Kong River to Laos. Explore Golden Triangle and take boat riding on Mae Kong River to see Burma border and Laos.
– Delicious thai lunch at the local restaurant
– Visit Opium House Museum to see why the opium was so expensive as gold in the old day
– Drive about 1.30 hours to visit White Temple (Wat Rong Khun). 1 in 10 of the world most beautiful temples. Wat Rong Khun, better known as “the White Temple” one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. The temple is outside the town of Chiang Rai attracts a large number of visitors, both Thais and foreigners, making it one of Chiang Rai’s most visited attractions.
– Drive about 1.30 hour and stop at Mae Kajan Hot Spring. See the natural hot spring that locals use in their daily life. Enjoy resting your feet in the pond for the good blood circulation and relief the joint pain.
– Drive about 1 hour heading up to Chiang Mai.
– Arrive Chiang Mai.
- 5.00 pm. Back to the hotel in Chiang Mai / or transfer to airport and end of our wonderful tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– All transportation to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable.
– 2 night accommodation.
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 2 Breakfast, 3 lunch, 1 Dinner, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Banana for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Elephant Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– Please bring your passport for crossing the border to Laos Country Island.
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFTY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****