Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||2,500||1,500||1,300||1,000|
You’ll see some of the most famous temples, including the Temple of unique architecture.The Chiang Mai city is defined by a 720 year old moat, sits in the shadow of a monastery built in the 14th century and is dotted with temples raised by kings in centuries long past. In ancient times kings built temples (called wat in Thai) to demonstrate not only their devotion, but also their wealth and power. Temples served not only as centres of faith, but also as schools. Today, temples are still a central part of Thai life and the holy structures of Chiang Mai are living, breathing places that serve as invaluable bridges to the past, keeping the people linked to the timeless traditions of their ancestors. Most of Chiang Mai’s Buddhist temples are there to serve Buddhist and the community, so you’ll be expected to wear modest clothing and be quiet. Nearly all Buddhist temples in Chiang Mai are free or ask for a donation.
Continue visiting Eco-Agricultural Hill Tribes Village. Regarding to the traditional way of preserving in agriculture combination of hill tribe. There is the support in agriculture occupational and living income to be longer existence, in order to preserve the wonderful life style which not easy to see the presence day.
The Karen refer to a number of many of which do not share a common language or culture. These Karen groups reside primarily in Karen State, southern and southeastern Myanmar. A large number of Karen have migrated to Thailand, having settled mostly on the Thailand–Myanmar border.
Tour Highlight :The Northern Route
- Visit Wat Chedi Luang or The Grand Pagoda Temple where you can see the biggest pagoda in Chiang Mai which broke down by the earthquake in 1454, but still can see the giantic pagoda stands gracefully in the middle of the temple ground.
- Visit Wat Chiang Man, the first temple as the royal resident of King Mengrai of Mengrai dynasty. See 2 precious Buddha images "Phra Satangkamanee " and "Phra Buddha Sila" which are important for Chiang Mai people.
- Visit Wat Phra Singh is one of the highlights of Chiang Mai. The grounds and buildings are beautiful and so spiritual, the colors and the decorations are perfectly great. One of the main buildings houses (Viharn Lai Kam) very nice murals.
- Visit Eco-Agricultural Hill Tribes Village. Regarding to the traditional way of preserving in agriculture combination of hill tribe. There is the support in agriculture occupational and living income to be longer existence, in order to preserve the wonderful life style which not easy to see in the present day.
What You Can Expect :
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Private Tours
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour duration: 5-6 hours
Afternoon 12:30pm -17:30pm
Departs daily on a private basis.
Activities & Itinerary :
Temples in Chiang Mai + Karen Long Neck Tribe.
Pick up from your accommodation in Chiang Mai City. Depart Chiang Mai by private A/C car or VIP luxury Van. It takes about 5 - 6 hours including the traveling time in the car. Visit Wat Chedi Luang, Chiang Mai which is the most impressive temple in the region. The temple is around six centuries old. The Wat Chedi Luang, Chiang Mai gets its name from the huge chedi in the temple.
Then visit Wat Phra Singh “amazing temple in the heart of the old city”
Wat Phra Singh or full name is Wat Phra Singh Worawihan. This is the second most venerated temple in Chiang Mai
Wat Phra Singh is one of the highlights of Chiang Mai. The grounds and buildings are beautiful and so spiritual, the colors and the decorations are perfectly great. One of the main buildings houses (Viharn Lai Kam) very nice murals. and is quite beautiful, the real attraction of this temple is the smaller Lai Kam worship hall behind it. This small building is a wonderful sample Lanna (northern) architecture, especially the signature roof design, which is meant to represent a bird’s wings. The interior artwork has recently been restored, allowing visitors an excellent view into the lives of Chiang Mai’s people hundreds of years ago.
Continue visiting Wat Chiang Man was the first temple to be built in Chiang Mai. It was constructed during the reign of King Mengrai, who lived in the temple while overseeing the construction of Chiang Mai, the capital of the Lanna kingdom.
Wat Chiang Man is reportedly the oldest temple in Chiang Mai and established by the city’s founder, King Mengrai, some 720 years ago.
Proceed to visit one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person. Most hilltribe villages do not have handicrafts as they spend most of their time working in their fields. There may be elderly women in the village taking care of young children that do make handicrafts. In this case there will be one home or area where handicrafts can be viewed and bought. No one will bother you to buy anything and you are not looked at as a major source of income. then drive back to Chiang Mai and end of our wonderful private day tour.
** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
– All transportation to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable.
– Takes about 5 -6 hours including the traveling time in the car.
– Entrance fees.
– Water, refreshing towel.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old: free of charge
– 4-8 years old: Child
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
– This package is suitable for all ages and wonderful life experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****