Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||17,900||11,900||10,000||8,500|
This trip 3 day 2 night private tour, for you the enjoy all the highlights of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, Visit,Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, located atop a mountain 15 kilometres out of the city, is one of the must-see temples in Chiang Mai. In fact, some locals would say that you’ve never truly been to Chiang Mai until you’ve been to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Ascend 306 steps to get to the entrance, or just hop on the funicular that will shuttle you there. then sightseeing in Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, admire the gorgeous view over the city from the terrace.
Touch the highest peak in Thailand is Doi Inthanon (2565 metres), just a 2-hour drive from Chiang Mai city. There is a road that leads all the way to the top, so there’s no need for any strenuous climbing. The view from the summit that spectacular, beautiful walking trails near the summit that run through the forest. Bring a jacket along because it’s rather chilly up there.Combine the trip to Doi Inthanon with a stop at Wachirathan Waterfall is quite impressive.Visit the Twin Royal Pagodas, and the mist and cold brought about a rather enchanting atmosphere. Admire the beautiful details and artwork in the pagodas, and take a walk around the charming garden outside.
Chiang Rai is one of the hottest tourist destinations in Thailand. Visit Wat Rong Khun is also known as the White Temple. Wat Rong Khun is the place to be visited throughout the year. When you see it yourself, it every bit as sparkling as you see in the photos. The white stone has thousands of little mirrors embedded in it, to make the temple sparkle in the sunlight.
Wat Rong Khun is completely unique and greatly differs from other temples. The whole building is held in white and consists of many mirror glass mosaics which are embedded in cement. The concept for this temple is from Chalermchai Kositpipat, one of Thailand‘s most popular artists. The white colors of these temples is a symbol for “Buddha’s purity“.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route.
- Visit the most beautiful temple Doi Suthep Temple, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chiang Man, the must see and the most secred temples in Chiang Mai.
- Visit the Handicraft centre and see the locals produce the high quality products for souvenir and export.
- You will walk through the forest and see the beautiful scenery of the green forest, and see "Wachirathan waterfall", the most beautiful waterfall in the national park.
- On this tour you can cool off on Thailand's highest peak.Visit the stunning twin King and Queen Royal Pagodas. (the best views across the park are found here).
- Visit the temples of Chiang Rai, You'll see historical sites such as Wat Huey Pla Kung,and ornate architecture like Wat Rong Khun, plus visit Black House (Baandum Museum) with a break to sample authentic northern Thai dishes at a local restaurant.
What You Can Expect : ( Duration 3 Day Private Tour )
Cultural / Architecture / History / Museums & Galleries / Waterfalls / Outdoor Activities
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location : Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai
Tour duration : 3 Day Tours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time : 07:00 am / 08:00 am at your hotel
Hotel Name : 2 Night at Duangtawan Hotel or equivalent Chiang Mai, City.
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1 :Chiang Mai City + Doi Suthep Temple + Handicraft Centre.
- 8.00 am. Pick you up from your accommodation, then visit Wat Chediluang in the heart of old city. It is stunning in the morning.The temple housed several relics of well-respected monks from recent history, this temple was built in 14 century but the pagoda was damaged by the big earthquake 400 years ago. It’s still 60 m in height and 44 m in wide, it is really impressive temple!
- 10.00 am. Further to The Wat Phra Sing Temple. This venerable temple, located at the end of Ratchadamnoen Road, is perhaps the most venerated in Chiang Mai, and is quite beautiful, the real attraction of this temple is the smaller Lai Kam worship hall behind it. This small building is a wonderful sample of Lanna (northern) architecture. The interior artwork has recently been restored, allowing visitors an excellent view into the lives of Chiang Mai’s people hundreds of years ago. Then after visit Wat Chiang Man as the first temple of Chiang Mai built by King Mangrai.
- 12.00 am. Lunch at local restaurant with tasty Thai food.
- 01.00 pm. After that, heading to the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain at 3,520 feet above sea level, admire the great city views of Chiang Mai.
- 03.00 pm. Visit the famous Sankampaeng Handicraft center (factories) outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and jewelry factory. There is a chance for shopping and bargaining for souvenirs but since we are private tour, so you will be able to choose which factory you want to see and it’s flexible for you.
- 05.00 pm. Back to Duangtawan hotel and end of wonderful trip.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2 : Doi Inthanon National Park + Water Falls + Soft Trekking
- 7.00 am Delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- 8.00 am. Pick you up from you accommodation.
- Drive about 1.30 hours southwards of Chiangmai city to DoiIntanon National park which is the highest peak of Thailand (2,565 meters above sea level).
- We will stop at The most beautiful Vachiratharn waterfall it is the most impressive one and the fall produce plenty of mist which enough for refreshing.
- Meet our Tribesmen guide at the Trekking point. The local Karen tribe will be your tour guide during your hike, walk through a beautiful jungle where you will spot exotic local birds, butterfly, rice field, coffee plantation (depends on the season), and a waterfall. hiking for about 2 hours, Arrived the tribesmen guide village, experience their culture and sample mountain coffee drinks.( The lenght of Trekking can be requested )
- Drive through Baan Khun Klaang, the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon National park.
- Visit the King’s Royal Projects. Opium was once harvested on the mountainside but now more sustainable farming techniques are being practiced. There you’ll find a coffee plantation, cool-weather fruits and vegetables, and exotic flower gardens.
- Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
- Then, driving up for half an hour to the summit of mountain, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak, viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb). Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees celsius. In the cold/dry season night time, frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold, so do not forget a long sleeve jumper.
- Continue to the twin pagodas built by the Thai air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen pagodas for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. Also take a look at the beautiful Royal flower garden around the site.
- A stop will be made at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
- 05:30pm Return to Duangtawan hotel in Chiang Mai and end wonderful day.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Day 3 : Chiang Rai +White Temple + Black House + Wat Huey Pla Kung.
- 7.00 am. You are picked up from your accommodation by your driver, who will drive towards the North-East of Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai (approx.180kms)
- Stop at Mae Kajan hot spring where you can soak your feet in mineral hot water and then continue driving to Chiang Rai.
- Visit Wat Rong Khun (White Temple) a gleaming white vision of heaven, and a popular tourist attraction. This temple was built by concept of Chalermchai Kositpipat and created with the concept of angels. The pool is surrounded the temple that means a small river between earth and heaven. A small bridge spanning over the world and walk across from hell to heaven and the temple is featured prominently as the land of salvation attain.
- Lunch will be served at a famous restaurant in Chiang Rai city
- After lunch we will visit Wat Huai Pla Kung, a Chinese temple with 9 floors, each with different images of the Buddha.
- Continue to Baan Dam Museum (Black House Museum) Baan Dam is an architectural which Thawan Duchanee who is a designer artist. It created a lot of excitement and also get new concepts through these artworks. The Black House feels hidden and mysterious place with new discoveries around every corner, always surprising.
- 03:00 pm. On the way back, you may choose to stop at hilltribe village to visit Akha, Lahu and Long Neck tribe before returning to Chiang Mai but entrance ticket will be your own expense (optional)
- 03:30 pm. Leave Chiang Rai city.
- 05:30 pm. Arrived your hotel or transfer to the airport and say good bye.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
This private tour includes :
– All transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 2 night accommodation
– All Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 2 Breakfast, 3 lunch, 1 Dinner, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 3 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****