Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||22,500||14,900||12,900||10,900|
Private Tour 4 days, Adventures waiting to be discovered we’ve compiled all the best things to do in 2 days Chiang Rai & 2 days Chiang Mai, These underrated treasures lie in the cities surrounded by mountains of northernThailand.
Chiang Mai temple tour explores the most famous and picturesque of the city’s, the perfect introduction to Northern Thailand’s cultural and religious capital. Experience Chiang Mai’s most visually stunning Buddhist temples, including the gorgeous 632-year-old Wat Phrathat Doi Sutep, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chiang Man, the must see and the most secred temple in Chiang Mai, Visit the Handicraft centre and see the locals produce the high quality products, Enjoy Elephant Mahout Experience, Explore the Thai Countryside and Close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife, Spend your own time, if you want to walk up and down the Sticky Waterfall ( 7 Colors Waterfall ), without slippery because it is sticky waterfall, soaking up in crystal clear water.
Chiang Rai is a city that’s fast-growing in popularity amongst tourists from all over the world. With enchanting attractions like the White Temple, Golden Triangle, Wat Huey Pla Kang, Wat Rong Sua Ten (The blue temple), Black House, a vacation to Chiang Rai will certainly be one steeped in the vast and diverse traditional culture of northern Thailand. Here’s a list of the top things to do and places to visit that’ll make your Chiang Rai trip a fruitful one. If you’re planning to go, you’re in a wonderful experience.
Tour Highlight :The Northern Route
– Visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai with the golden pagoda in Lanna design. Chiangmai, land of temples, where you can see hundreds of temples in the city area. Amazing views of Chiang Mai from the summit of Doi Suthep Temple.
– Visit Wat Chedi Luang / Wat Phra Singh / Wat Chiang Man, are the finest samples of classic Lanna style temple architecture in Northern Thailand.
– Visit handicraft products which are famous and high quality. From Chiang Mai, at San Kamphaeng village, Enjoy seeing the process of making local handcrafts in the perfect quality and the best product as gift / souvenir.
- Visit Elephant Mahout Experience, Explore the Thai Countryside and close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife. Elephant interaction & bathing.
- Spend your own time, if you want to walk up and down the Sticky Waterfall ( 7 Colors Waterfall ). without slippery because it is sticky waterfall, soaking up in crystal clear water.
– Stop at Mae Khachan Hot Spring, Visit the White Temple one of the most beautiful monument of art you will ever see.
- Wat Huey Pla Kang, Wat Rong Sua Ten ( The blue temple ), Visit the Black House original contemporary art, Visit Doi Tung ” Granny’s Garden King of Thailand”,
- Then visit the Golden Triangle area where once used to be the opium trading area.
- This is a private tour, just for your party/family.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 4 Days Private Tour)
Cultural / Architecture / History / Museums & Galleries / Boating / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tour / Private Tour / Outdoor Activities.
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location : Chiang Mai , Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand
Tour duration : 4 Day Tour
Tour departing : Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time : 07:00 - 08:00 am at your accommodation.( Please see details of each program )
Hotel Name : Duangtawan Hotel or equivalent, Chiang Mai City.
Hotel Name : Laluna Hotel and Resort or equivalent, Chiang Rai City.
Activities & itinerary : Turning Around the Path
Day 1: Hot Spring + White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)+ Wat Huey Pla Kang.
– Start at 8.00 am. Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai (Please advise your flight detail if picking you up from airport is needed !!!)
- Drive towards the North-East of Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
- Visit the Hot Spring, This place was fun with the boiled eggs, Nice rest stop in mountain towards Chiang Rai.
– Lunch at Thai food Restaurant.
– Visit the Wat Rong Khun ( White Temple ) one of the most beautiful monument of art you will ever see.. It is still in the process of building with only a percentage of its grand buildings ready.. but nevertheless its a marvel of construction and design.. brought to birth by Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat who vowed to devote his life to 3 things: 1. The Thai King 2. The Thai Nation 3. Buddhist Art A must see.
- Visit Wat Huey Pla Kang, The 9 floor of chedi with the world largest Guan Yin statue.
Overnight : Laluna Hotel & Resort or equipvelant in Chiang Rai Town.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Black House Museum + Doi Tung Royal Villa + Golden Triangle + Opium Museum + Boat along Mae Khong River to Laos + Long Neck Village (optional)
– 7.00 am Breakfast at your hotel
– Start at 8.00 am pick you up at Hotel.
– Visit the Black House ( Baan Dam ) Original contemporary art, you will find an interesting museum.
– Visit Doi Tung ” Granny’s Garden King of Thailand”
– Visit the Golden Triangle area where once used to be the opium trading area.
– Lunch at Thai food Restaurant.
– Visit the House of Opium Museum.
– Take a boat ride on mighty Mae Khong River to see Burma border and stop at Laos market on Donsao island of Laos.
– Drive back to Chiangmai.
– Arrived Chiang Mai approximately 6.00 pm. and end of our wonderful tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Duangtawan Hotel for tonight.
Day 3 : Elephant + Long Neck Village + Boutong Sticky Waterfall.
Pick up from your accommodation at 8.00 am then drive towards the north of Chiang Mai to Mae Tang district.
- Proceed to Elephant Mahout Experience, (elephant interaction). Enjoy private tour at the Elephant Mahout Experience. Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get changed into the elephant keeper outfit. then Learn Cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant. Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try feeding elephants with some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends.
- Have a shower and chang back into your own cloth.
- Lunch at Thai Food Restaurant.
- After lunce we will stop Akha / Meo hilltribe village as well as the Karen Long Neck village. That's one of the most exotic experience on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book.
- Continue our trip to Bua Thong Waterfall in Chiang Mai, a small and beautiful, multi-tiered waterfall made of limestone and mineral deposits. It has been nicknamed ‘the sticky waterfall’ because the limestone creates enough friction to stop slipping, so making it very easy to climb up the waterfall (with the help of ropes). The limestone is slightly rough but it isn’t painful to step on, and forms an interesting bubbly pattern. There are 5 different levels to experience and steps on the side of the waterfall leading all the way to the bottom. Most people walk to the bottom and then climb up the waterfall to the top. On a hot and humid day the water is cool and refreshing. While many people wear swimsuits and explore the waterfall, there are lots to do if you don’t want to climb up Bua Tong. And many Thai people spend the day at Bua Thong Waterfall for relaxation. There is also a pleasant walk from the picnic area leading to a shrine with a few pools of crystal clean water from the waterfall.
- 05.00 PM. Back to hotel and end of wonderful day tour.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Day 4 : Chiang Mai City + Doi Suthep Temple + Handicraft Centre.
- 8.00 am. Pick you up from your accommodation, then visit Wat Chediluang in the heart of old city. It is stunning in the morning.The temple housed several relics of well-respected monks from recent history, this temple was built in 14 century but the pagoda was damaged by the big earthquake 400 years ago. It’s still 60 m in height and 44 m in wide, it is really impressive temple!
- 10.00 am. Further to The Wat Phra Sing Temple. This venerable temple, located at the end of Ratchadamnoen Road, is perhaps the most venerated in Chiang Mai, and is quite beautiful, the real attraction of this temple is the smaller Lai Kam worship hall behind it. This small building is a wonderful sample of Lanna (northern) architecture. The interior artwork has recently been restored, allowing visitors an excellent view into the lives of Chiang Mai’s people hundreds of years ago. Then after visit Wat Chiang Man as the first temple of Chiang Mai built by King Mangrai.
- 12.00 am. Stop to have lunch at local restaurant with tasty Thai food.
- 01.00 pm. After that, go to the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain at 3,520 feet above sea level, admire the great city views of Chiang Mai.
- 03.00 pm. Visit the famous Sankampaeng Handicraft center (factories) outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and jewelry factory. There is a chance for shopping and bargaining for souvenirs but since we are private tour, so you will be able to choose which factory you want to see and it’s flexible for you.
- 05.00 pm. Back to hotel or transfer to the airport and end of wonderful trip.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
– All transportation just for your party / family, to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 3 Night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 3 Breakfast, 4 lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Bananas for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant mahouts outfit will be provided for you by Elephant Sanctuary Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance ( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take breaks if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the season and situation
– Please bring your passport for crossing the border to Laos .
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****