Private trip costs
Group size (Person)
|Price per person||Adult (THB)||26,900||17,900||15,900||13,900|
This program is 5 days 4 nights one stop private tour of NorthernThailand, highlights of the trip beautiful landmarks. Visit the glittering white temple “Wat Rong Khun”. Visit Golden triangle known as Land of Opium, the famous land of the opium trade in the old days. Explore Chiang Dao Cave which is permeated with stalactites and stalagmites. This program tour offers guests to stay at the Tree House Homestay in Chiang Dao, meet with a real local culture and lifestyle. Pai, a small town of Mae Hong Son is an exciting place to visit with charming hills. The trip includes elephant interaction, Chiang Mai sightseeing is famous for whom who love old historical and ancient temples further more guests would be impressed by visiting handicraft village its home of craftsmanship which is rarely seen inherited from the previous generation. More meet with a real local cultural and lifestyle in Northern Thailand.
Tour Highlight : The Northern Route
– Visit the beautiful Morkfah Waterfall.– Visit Pai lron Bridge, Mae Yen Temple, see the view of Pai Town
– Visit Chinese clay house, Tasting the green tea
– Enjoy Pai walking street
– Overnight at Pai District Small Town.
– Enjoy Elephant Mahout Experience and Elephant Interaction tour offers you to spend a quality time with elephant from Chiang Mai.
– Explore the Thai Countryside and Close encounter with Thailand’s wildlife.
– Overnight at Tree House Home Stay in Chiang Dao Valley, beautiful nature of green forest.
– Enjoy an exciting Trekking through more scenic landscapes! Mostly jungle and waterfall, leading to village
– Visit Chiang Dao cave and a Buddhist sanctuary
– Visit Wat Tha Ton, a large temple
– Overnight at Tha Ton village.
– Visit the Golden Triangle where the three countries meet. See Thailand, Laos, Myanmar.
– Visit White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) one of the most beautiful temple in Chiang Rai Province.
– Overnight at Chiang Mai City.
– Visit Chiang Mai, The Old City aged over 700 years and Famous Doi Suthep Temple.
– Visit the handicraft village in Chiang Mai.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 5 Day Private Tour)
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Museums & Galleries / Boating / Waterfalls / Nature & Wildlife Tours / Private Tours / Outdoor Activities.
This tour start and end in Chiang Mai!
Tour location: Chiang Mai Province, Pai District, Chiang Rai Province, Thailand
Tour duration: 5 Day Tours
Tour departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Pick you up time: 08:00 am at your hotel.
– 1 Night at Belle Villa Resort Hotel or equivalent. Pai District
– 1 Night at Tree House Home Stay or equivalent. Chiang Dao District.
– 1 Night at Saranya River House Hotel or equivalent, Mae Ai District.
– 1 Night at Duangtawan Hotel or equivalent, Chiang Mai City.
Activities & Itinerary : Along Diverse Paths
Day 1: Chiang Mai – Pai District
Waterfalls + Chinese Village + Would War II Bridge + Wat Phrathat Maeyen + Pai Walking Street.
– Start at 8.00 am Picking you up from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel in Chiang Mai (Please advise your flight detail if picking you up from airport is needed !)
– Enjoy Mok Far Waterfall, which is small but very beautiful. Very cool with a large spot to swim. See the lovely nature on the walk way inside the waterfall and the spray of fresh water against your face. Here you can swim if you wish to
- Lunch at local Thai Food Restaurant
– Stop at World war two bridge memorial
– Visiting Chinese clay house (Yunnan Cultural Village). Tasting the green tea and pork hocks with buns. At the Yunnan cultural field, you can see a huge rock and a dragon creeping up a pole at the center of the field. Around the field, there are many souvenir shops, Yunnan Chinese restaurants, and clay houses. Tourists can try original Yunnan Chinese food and experience the Yunnan way of life.
– Wat Phrathat Maeyen to see the beautiful sunset
– Enjoy Pai walking street by yourself
OVERNIGHT : Belle Villa Resort Hotel in Pai City.
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Pai City – Chiang Dao
Elephant Mahout Experience + Long Neck Karen + Zip line Chiang Mai (optional) + Thai massage.
- 7.00 am Breakfast at the hotel
– Start at 8 am (about 2 hours from Pai to Chiang Mai)
– Arrive Elephant Mahout Experience.
Enjoy private time with Elephant. approximately 3 hours at the Elephant Mahout Experience.
– Briefing about Thai Elephant, and you will get changed into the elephant keeper outfit. then learning how to prepare healthy treats from local cultural products for your own massive elephant.
Here, fun time begins with elephant interaction. First, try to feed the elephants some bananas to make friends. Learn how to approach and pat this giant friend in a proper way, correct spoken commands, learn how to get on and off the neck & bareback of elephant, also how to balance your body while you are riding your elephant. Exciting riding bareback along the vast field and stunning mountains, let your elephant eating some grasses naturally. Fun bathing & brushing elephants in the river. Taking pictures with your elephants (our driver guide will help you). Ride elephants back to the elephant village and say good bye to your massive friends.
– Have a shower and change back into your own cloth.
– Lunch at the Thai Food Restaurant.
– Exploring Chiang Mai Zipline, Bamboo Rafting, White water Rafting (Optional)
– Proceed to the Longneck Karen & Big ears Kayor hilltribe village nearby the limestone waterfall, exploring around the village, learn their history and giving some local treats to those lovely children.
– Enjoy the Thai Massage after Dinner at the Tree House (Included)
OVERNIGHT : Tree House Home Stay, Chiang Dao District.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day 3: Chiang Dao District – Thaton.
Trekking + Chiang Dao Cave + Wat Tha Ton.
– 7.00 am Enjoy lovely & delicious breakfast among the grand mountain valley.
– Start at 8.00 am. pick you up at Hotel.
– Enjoy Trekking to the beautiful forest and waterfall for 1 - 4 hours. Having a lovely trek in the forest area near by the village. See the lovely nature of the lush green trees and the locals people along the walk way. Passing the boarding school for the orphanage kids where there are the hilltribe kids spend their time studying and looking after each other as a family. Heading through the jungle and walk to the waterfall. Once when arrive the Waterfall, it is time to relax and enjoy the fresh cool water which you could swim in. After swimming continue the walk back to the village.( The lenght of Trek can be requested )
– Drive about 1 hour to visit Chiang Dao Cave. There are numerous natural formations of limestone and crystal that you will see with stalactites and stalagmites.
– Continur drive about 2 hours to visit Wat Tha Ton, which is a large temple complex in a very attractive setting only
a few kilometers from the border with neighboring Myanmar. The temple is located on top of a hill overlooking the village of Ban Thaton and The Mae Kok River. It is built over several levels of a forested hill offering magnificent views over the surrounding rural area.
OVERNIGHT : Saranya River House Hotel, Mae Ai District.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Day 4: Thaton – Golden Triangle – Chiang Mai.
Golden Triangle + Boat Riding + Visit Laos Country + Opium Museum + While Temple + Hot Spring.
– 7.00 am Breakfast at the hotel
– Start at 08.00 am. pick you up at Hotel.
– Drive about 2 hour to The Golden Triangle. To See the view of the 3 countries (Thailand – Laos – Myanmar). Here’s the opportunity to board on the boat on Mae Kong River to Laos. Explore Golden Triangle and take a boat ride on Mae Kong River to see Burma border and Laos.
– Lunch at the local Thai Food restaurant
– Visit Opium House Museum to see why the opium was so expensive as gold in the old day.
– Drive about 1.30 hours to visit White Temple (Wat Rong Khun). 1 in 10 of the most beautiful temples in the world. Wat Rong Khun, better known as “the White Temple” is one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. The temple outside the town of Chiang Rai attracts a large number of visitors, both Thais and foreigners, making it one of Chiang Rai’s most visited attractions.
– Continue drive about 1.30 hour and stop at Mae Kajan Hot Spring. See the natural hot spring that the locals use in their daily life. Enjoy resting your feet in the pond for the good blood circulation and relief the joint pain.
– Back to the hotel in Chiang Mai.
OVERNIGHT : Duangtawan Hotel.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
Day 5: Chiang Mai City Temple + Doi Suthep Temple + Handicraft Village.
- 7.00 am Delicious breakfast at Hotel.
– Start at 08.00 am. pick you up at Hotel.
– Visit the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain at 3,520 feet above sea level, admire the great city views of Chiang Mai
– Visit Wat Chediluang. It is in the heart of old city. It is stunning in the early morning sunshine and temples around housed several relics of well - respected monks from recent history.
– Visit Wat Phra Sing. The real attraction of this temple is a Lanna (northern) architecture, especially the signature rood design, which is meant to represent a bird’s wings.
- Visit Wat Chiang Man, the first temple as the royal resident of King Mengrai of Mengrai dynasty. See 2 precious Buddha images "Phra Satangkamanee " and "Phra Buddha Sila" which are important for Chiang Mai people.
– Visit Sankampaeng Handicraft Center (factories) outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and a jewelry factory
– Transfer to your accommodation or Chiang Mai Airport & end of our wonderful trip.
Meals : breakfast + Lunch
OVERNIGHT : Accommodation is not included for tonight.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
– Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area.
– Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
– If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This private tour includes :
– transportation just for your party / family, to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable
– 4 night accommodation
– Entrance fees.
– Thai Food 4 Breakfast, 5 lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods)
– Bananas for feeding your elephant.
– Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
– Informative English speaking tour guide.
– The elephant keeper outfits will be provided for you by Elephant Mahout Experience Team.
This Private Tour excludes :
– Alcoholic drinks.
What to Bring :
– T-shirt & long pants.
– Training shoes and flip-flops
– Swimming suit
– A change of cloth and underwear
– Sunscreen lotion
– Insect repellent
– Digital cameras or phone cameras
– Some money for any of your personal expenses
Child Policy :
– Below 3 years old : free of charge
– 4 - 8 years old : 50%discount
– 9 years old up or/taller than 120 cm. consider to adult price
- If the hotel is not prefered, please advise or contact us in advance( by email )
– This tour is long driving in a day but since we are private tour so we can stop to take break if you need.
– This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
– Time is flexible based on the situation
– Please bring your passport for crossing the border to Laos Country Island.
– We can arrange elephant camp customized for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
***** YOUR SAFETY & SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY *****